BlueJeans is video communication with unlimited possibilities.
It is unique in that it allows you to link different video conferencing solutions. Regardless of whether you use Polycom, Lifesize, Cisco or software solutions like Microsoft Lync and Google Hangouts, BlueJeans brings them all together. You can also participate using a notebook, tablet or smartphone. If you cannot participate in the video call, you can still call in via a mobile or fixed line.
Go to https://support.BlueJeans.com/category/how-do-i-join-meeting to consult various English manuals.
You can also watch a selection of tutorials (English):
- Join a meeting using a room system (Polycom, Lifesize, Cisco)
- Join a meeting with a browser (without installing software)
- Join a meeting with the BlueJeans app (Windows/MacOS)
- Join a meeting from an iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- Join a meeting from an Android device
- Desktops (Windows/MacOS/Linux) -> select "Desktops".
- Mobile/Tablet -> select "Mobile/Tablet" and go to the Apple App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Google Play (Android).