The table below shows the current software range that is available through the ServiceDesk. For more information, please contact the Servicedesk ICT.
- Full list of available Apple software
Bare Bones Software
Skype for Business
yEd Graph Editor (Visio clone)
I have a new apple (MAC or iOS) device
- I have been given an iPad or iPhone. How should I configure it?
Installing the SIM card: Carefully push the included tool into the hole next to the SIM card slot until it is lifted up. Place the SIM card and push the slot back into place. Make sure to have the login information for your Apple account ready and follow the instructions on the screen. Setting up the wireless internet (eduroam), email account, agenda and contacts connection: Consult the manuals.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
- I want to use the UT’s print facilities from my Mac.
- How can I access my home area (M disk) or organisation data (P disk) from an iPhone or iPad?
- How can I access my home area (M disk) or organisation data (P disk) from a Mac?
Where can I find the manuals for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)?
- Where can I find the manuals?
You can find additional Apple manuals here.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
I am having trouble with the Outlook Agenda
- I am having trouble with duplicate calendar items on my iPad or iPhone
This problem occurs when a recurring appointment is modified while the iPhone or iPad is offline. Microsoft has been notified of the issue, but has not released a solution yet.By deleting and then reconfiguring the account and the associated mailbox from the iPad, duplicate appointments will disappear. They may return later, however.It is therefore advisable to only use the iPad to consult the agenda rather than modify it – at least while the device is offline.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
I am having problems with (web) application on the MAC
- When using a Mac, I cannot assign values to columns that fall outside the window in web applications.
This issue occurs because scrollbars are not visible, so they cannot be used to reach the columns. Use the following solution:Open "System Preferences" and go to "General"; Check the box marked “Always” under "Show scroll bars".This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
- The use of Java and Flash-based websites regularly leads to issues on a Mac.
Do not use Safari and switch to a different browser.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
I am having problems with printing from my MAC
- My password has been changed and now I can no longer print.
The password used for printing is not automatically changed. The password of het Follow-Me in the KeyChain must be changed.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
- Tips after changing password for Windows
Click here for tips after changing password for Windows.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
- Tips after changing password for Mac
Click here for tips after changing password for Mac.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback