- During the lockdown the University Library will remain open for self-study, for those students who do not have a good place to study at home.
- Please check the website for the current opening hours.
- Reserving a time slot is still required (rb.utwente.nl). Only UT students with a valid reservation and a student-card will be allowed in the Library. Reserve a place up to 2 days in advance for the maximum of 4 hours a day.
- Please reserve only the time you will really be using. Please cancel the booking when you are unable to come. If you stick to these basic rules, the library will not need to limit the number of bookings per student.
- For printing, please reserve a printer time slot
- The coffee zone is open. The computer area is open with 14 plug-in screens (BYO device). The Book Pick-Up & Return is moved to the Service Desk located at the main entrance of the Vrijhof building. The study books and journals available in the Library can also be used.
Below we have gathered useful information that might come handy when working from home. Please refer to these pages to make sure you have access to all the content, and how to contact the Library in case you have questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need access to additional sources to teach or do research from home.