Confidential advisor

During your stay at the UT you may encounter problematic situations, which you would rather not discuss with anyone of your educational programme or faculty nor with a fellow student, but that you would like to talk about with an independent person from outside your faculty or own circle. In that case you can contact a student counsellor.

For details see