Here you will find manuals, an FAQ and known issues for the Teams Rooms setups.
- Whiteboard - When starting a whiteboard in a meeting, it is not possible to return to the video view / gallery without hanging up and re-joining the meeting first.
- Proximity join – some devices do not detect the Teams Room.
- Microphone issue - Due to the AI Noise Supression filtering out too much noise, voices may appear muffled to distant participants. This seems to be the result of a recent update. We have reported this to Logitech and hope to have a fix soon.
Schedule a meeting
Go to the Calendar in Teams or Outlook on your desktop and create a new Teams meeting.
- Add the room as a required attendee or select it under location.
- After you sent the invitation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail if the reservation has been accepted.
- The meeting will appear on the touch panel in a moment.
Start a scheduled meeting
Find your meeting on the touch panel and tap Join.
Start an unscheduled meeting
- Tap Meet Now on the touch panel.
- Find and select the people you want to invite.
- After all the people you want to invite are on the list, select Start Meeting.
If you want to use a platform other than Teams to make a video call or just share your content on the big screen, connect your laptop with the Rally Bar with the USB and HDMI cable:
The HDMI cable displays your laptop screen on the monitor in the room and the USB cable connects the audio and video capabilities of the Rally Bar to your laptop. Make sure to select the Rally Bar as your camera, microphone and speaker in the meeting software that you would like to use.
Some rooms are equipped with a Logitech Swytch cable:
To join or host a video meeting, plug in the Swytch Connector into your laptop wih a USB 3.0 or higher Type A or Type C port. Make sure to select the Rally Bar as your camera, microphone and speaker in the meeting software that you would like to use.
Using a Mac with the Swych cable? Then first download the required driver at https://www.synaptics.com/products/displaylink-graphics/downloads/macos.
The following steps may provide a solution should you experience problems when using the Teams Room.
- Leave and re-join the meeting.
- Restart the Rally Bar by pressing the power button for 3 seconds: