Information about JupyterLab.
Are you an UT employee, teacher or student and you are looking for an environment where you can easily gain knowledge or use various programming languages for prototyping, education, research or self-study. Then use UT-JupyterLab environment.
- Project Jupyter exists to develop open-source software, open-standards, and services for interactive computing across dozens of programming languages.
- JupyterLab is a web-based interactive development environment for Jupyter notebooks, code, and data. JupyterLab is flexible: configure and arrange the user interface to support a wide range of workflows in data science, scientific computing, and machine learning. JupyterLab is extensible and modular: write plugins that add new components and integrate with existing ones.
UT-JupyterLab is an at UT installed version of JupyterLab. For a detailed explanation and options, please refer to the WIKI section in UT-JupyterLab.
You can access the environment at: https://jupyter.utwente.nl/
From outside UT-network a VPN-connection is required!
The use of UT-JupyterLab is free of charge. In exchange we want to ask the users of the environment to keep in mind that they are not the only one who wants to use the platform. Therefore, take each other into account (fair use).
- You must be registered as an employee or student of the UT.
- To be in possession of a UT-ICT account.
- EduVPN is necessary outside the UT network.
For support, check the WIKI section in UT-JupyterLab.