See Find by keyword

Printing and graphic design

Due to a European Tender printing is limited to three contracted printers. All printing and graphic design activities should be ordered through the UT Marketing & Communications department. This could be flyers, posters, magazines, business cards, etc. For details see the visual identity website of the UT or contact Traffic of Marketing and Communication.

For smaller printing activities (flyers, posters, reports) you can use the Xerox service, see below. Xerox offers payments with ofi number of self payed (also bank cards).

See also

Printing and copying