See Enrolment

Change of study address

Information about changing your study address or mailing address

Your study address or mailing adress is the address where you receive mail from the University of Twente.

are you a Cursist, Exchange, Subsidiary or Tranfer minor (kies op maat) student

it is not possible to change your study or correspondence address by yourself. In order to change your contact details: please email Student Services with your request to change your address stating your student number and new address details.

Change your study address or mailing address

You can change your study address or mailling address in Studielink. Your new study address or mailing address will appear into the administration system Osiris of the University of Twente.

You can change your mailing address under the <Details> tab in your Studielink account.

  1. Log in to your Studielink account, go to <Details>, and change your mailing address.
  2. Enter your new mailing address and confirm it.
  3. Your new mailing address will be forwarded to your institution of higher education.

Please note: Do you receive a student grant? Then you must report your change of address to DUO separately. Visit in order to inform them of this change.

Students with a residence permit

If you have a residence permit, it is a prerequisite to keep your address up to date in order for you to maintain your residence permit. As the Dutch Immigration Office (IND) uses the Municipal Personal Records Database to check your details of residence, it is of high importance for you to notify the municipality of your change of address as soon as possible.

Moving during the academic year in the Netherlands or abroad?

You can change your address in Studielink. This address will be transferred to Osiris through Studielink.