Application opens 31 March 2016
Deadline for application: 11 October 2016
To qualify for the Fulbright Program, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a conferred bachelor's degree or the equivalent before the start of the grant.
- In the creative and performing arts, four years of professional training and/or experience meets the basic eligibility requirement.
- Applicants must be in good health. Grantees will be required to submit a satisfactory Medical Certificate from a physician
- Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in the written and spoken language of the host country sufficient to communicate with the people and to carry out the proposed study/research. This is especially important for projects in the social sciences and the humanities.
- Applicants may hold a J.D. at the time of application.
U.S. students currently residing in the Netherlands will not be considered.