Determined per country
To be eligible to win a TOEFL scholarship, you must:
- Currently be living in the country from where you are applying.
- Beginning undergraduate or graduate study at a college or university listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory.
- Hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. For high school students in Korea, you must have a level of 1–3 on a 9-level scale in any three subjects in your last semester.
- Have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admissions into your undergraduate or graduate program.
- Complete the application form online and upload your transcripts.
Scholarship award funds for students who will be studying abroad are applied to their tuition fees only after the student has registered with the institution and arrived on campus.
Please be aware that additional requirements may apply. The UT TOEFL Code is 7025. For more information please visit the TOEFL website.