StuNed or Studeren in Nederland is a scholarship programme that is an integral part of the bilateral cooperation between the Governments of the Netherlands and Indonesia. The main objectives of StuNed are to strengthen the human resources in Indonesian organisations and the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia at the same time. StuNed started in 2000 and has entered its 4th phase in 2010. On average more than 200 Indonesian students per year are granted a StuNed scholarship. The programme is implemented by Nuffic Neso Indonesia on behalf of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Indonesia.
StuNed aims to support the development of Indonesia’s human resources with a focus on excellent Indonesian students and professionals. Furthermore, the scholarship programme facilitates contacts between people and organisations from Indonesia and the Netherlands, thus strengthening the bilateral cooperation between both countries. StuNed hereby focuses on the following areas that are of interest to Indonesia as well as the Netherlands:
- International Trade, Finance and Economics
- Transport, (Agro)logistics and Infrastructure
- Security and Rule of Law
- Agro-Food and Horticulture
- Tuition fee;
- Monthly living allowance (it should be noted that if (part) of the short courses take place in the home country of the StuNed fellow, the subsistance will be adjusted for the cost of living in that country);
- Insurance (travel, health, third party liability);
- International travel expenses;
- Travel expenses in the Netherlands directly related to the study programme;
- Contribution to study related expenses;
- Reimbursement of expenses for the residence permit.
Short course programmes (up to 90 days) conducted between April – December 2018.
- Energy Management in Small and Medium Scale Industries
- Certificate courses in the above mentioned fields at the Faculty ITC