StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects.
- Tuition fee (max. €15.000 per year)
- Monthly living allowance
- Insurance (travel, health, third party liability)
- International travel expenses
- Travel expenses in the Netherlands directly related to the study programme
- Contribution to study related expenses
- Reimbursement of expenses for the residence permit
All. Priority areas are international trade, finance and economics, security, transport, logistics and infrastructure. These areas will be prefered during the selection process.