StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands.
StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects.
Field of study: All, but prority areas are international trade, finance and economics, security, transport, logistics and infrastructure. These areas will be prefered during the selection process.
- Tuition fee (max. €15.000 per year)
- Monthly living allowance
- Insurance (travel, health, third party liability)
- International travel expenses
- Travel expenses in the Netherlands directly related to the study programme
- Contribution to study related expenses
- Reimbursement of expenses for the residence permit
Chemical Engineering encompasses the fields of chemistry, materials science and process engineering. Chemical engineers are also well versed in areas such as fluid dynamics and thermodynamics.
If you are eager to focus on both the technical and non-technical aspects of civil engineering projects and systems, then the Master’s in Civil Engineering and Management is the programme for you.
The one-year, English-taught Environmental & Energy Management Master’s will equip you to lead, manage and govern socio-technological change processes related to energy, water and the environment.
This programme takes an application-oriented approach to collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial data. Graduates are at the forefront of one of today’s fastest growing industries.
The Master’s programme Spatial Engineering prepares you to address major multi-level spatial problems with a combination of technical and socio-economic knowledge.
Solving global water problems requires a multidisciplinary approach of knowledge and skills. That is why the Wetsus Insitute and three Dutch universities offer a joint degree in Water Technology.
Countries eligible for this scholarship
To qualify for the StuNed scholarship, applicants must:
- Have the Indonesian nationality
- Have earned a S1 or Bachelor's degree or its equivalent at a recognized university in Indonesia; be able to provide evidence of the academic achievements (minimum GPA score 2.75)
- Have an academic or professional background that is related to the subject of the course,
- Be full time available for the entire period of the study programme or course and be able to participate in and complete all courses
- Have a strong motivation statement to follow the chosen study programme
- Have an IBT TOEFL score of 90 or IELTS score of 6.5
- Be unconditionally admitted to one of the programmes offered by the University of Twente for the academic year 2020-2021. This means that you must have met all admission requirements set by the University of Twente
- No age limit, but priority will be given to mid-career professionals