To be announced.
- Your home country is a World Bank member developing country.
- You are not a dual citizen of a developed country.
- You are currently enrolled in a PhD program in a World Bank member country.
- You will have completed all coursework and exam requirements for your PhD at the time of application.
- You have a master’s degree.
- You are 35 years or younger.
- You meet one of the following conditions:
- a) You are enrolled in a PhD program in your home country, and not currently employed.
- b) You are enrolled in a PhD program in your home country or another World Bank member country and are working in an academic or research institution in your home country.
- You are accepted as a visiting scholar for a period of six to ten months by a university or research center in a World Bank member country other than your home country.
- Your research proposal is endorsed by your PhD thesis supervisor and your host institution.
- You can begin your fellowship between July and December 2016.
- You are able to complete your proposed fellowship research in 6 to 10 months.
- You commit to returning to your home country to complete your PhD and work after completion of your research.
Please note: if you are a lecturer or researcher working in an academic or research institution in a developing country, you are particularly encouraged to apply.