1 May 2019
Applications should be submitted to the Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) Indonesia. Visit their website for more information about the requirements for the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), or send an email to NESO Indonesia.
In order to be eligible for a the Orange Tulip Scholarship as part of the University of Twente Scholarship Programme, you should meet all the requirements below :
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
Please note: The OTS is not available for current UT students.
For the OTS Indonesia scholarship please follow the application instructions outlined by Neso Indonesia. Once you have passed the pre-selection you will be nominated to the scholarship selection committee at the University of Twente. As the scholarship programme is highly competitive only the most talented candidate will be granted an OTS Indonesia scholarship.