Please contact your home university as soon as possible, but ultimately 01 September 2016.
There are scholarships for students from our Australian partner universities UTS, UniSA and UNSW. Your home university will decide on the selection procedure. You can contact the International Office of your home university.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students should meet all the exchange requirements as listed on the exchange website.
- Australian nationality;
- Bachelor or Master student at a participating Australian university;
- Start your study/research at the University of Twente between 1st February 2017 and 31 December 2017;
- Have a study period in the Netherlands of 1 semester;
- Are admitted by the University of Twente;
- Are prepared to complete a survey after the study period.