7 July 2018
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be Indonesian citizens
- be admitted to one of the programmes offered by the University of Twente. This means that you must have met all admission requirements set by the University of Twente and have received the Admission Letter from the University of Twente with unconditional status.
- participate in social / science / innovation / creativity / culture activities;
- be willing to sign a letter of declaration stating that the applicant is willing to return to Indonesia after the completion of studies;
- have received letters of permission from the employers for the presently working candidates, or have received recommendations from a public figure for those who are currently unemployed,
- write an essay (500 to 700 words) with the theme: “My contribution For Indonesia: contribution has been, is and will I do for the community / organization / institution / profession in my community” and “Greatest Success in My Life”;
- submit a Letter of Good Behavior / “Suat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian” (SKCK) carried at the time of selection interviews.
- have a maximum age, on December 31 in the year of registration, of 35 (thirty five) years for Master's programmes or of 40 (forty) years for PhD programmes.
For detailed information and requirements, please visit the LPDP website.