Deadline for application
1 October for study abroad
9 November for internship/placement
Requirements for application
- be admitted for an exchange programme or internship with a starting date not later than 1 Juni 2017 and end date not later than 31 August 2017
- have the Canadian nationality
- have been admitted to one of the UT exchange programmes
- comply with the conditions for a residence permit in the Netherlands
- comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- In case you will be studying at the UT, it is not necessary for your home university to be an official partner university of the UT
- In case you will be doing an internship at the UT, your home university needs to be an official partner university of the UT.
How to apply
You do not have to apply for the scholarship yourself. Canadian students will be contacted by the UT’s International Office, after applying for an exchange programme.