Deadline for application
To be announced. Application will open on 25 January 2017
Requirements for application
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must fulfill the requirements below.
- be a national of a developing country;
- not be a dual citizen of any developed country;
- hold a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) earned before 2013
- have at least 3 years of development-related experience since earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- commit to returning home to their country on graduation in order to use your enhanced knowledge and skills towards your community’s, country’s or region’s development.