1 December 2017
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled at a university in Europe for the 2017-2018 academic year;
- Intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD program at a university in Europe for the 2018-2019 academic year;
- Be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical ﬁeld;
- Maintain a strong academic record;
- Exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology;
- Have a disability (deﬁned as a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider a daily function). This deﬁnition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
Applicants will be asked to complete an online application through EmployAbility which includes:
- General background information (i.e. contact information and details about your current and intended universities for the 2018-2019 school year);
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree);
- A reference letter from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor;
- Responses to essay questions,
Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their essays and application materials compared to the entire applicant pool.