First round: (on hold till further notice)
Second round: (on hold till further notice)
In order to participate in the Global Education Program, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Citizenship of the Russian Federation
- Enrollment in Master, PhD or Residency Programs in a priority study area at the University of Twente
- Readiness to return to Russia upon completion of studies and to obtain employment in accordance with the qualification gained for a period of at least 3 years
- Registration in the electronic system on the programme's official website.
- Police clearance certificate
- Certified copy of diploma (either Bachelor or Specialist)
- Confirmation of having no grounds for the exemption from the employment obligations stated in Article 4 of the Program Refunds Regulations.
- Register on the Program official website and get the registration number
- Fill in and submit the online application form
- Submit scanned copies of required documents
- Participate in competitive selection procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of competitive selection
- Wait for the approval by the Program Supervisory Board
- Sign the Terms and Conditions and get your grant
- Study at one of the eligible university
- Find an employing organization from the approved list of prospective employers