In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- You are a student of one of the qualifying programmes.
- You must have obtained
- 75% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the year you apply in
- An average grade of 7.5 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the year you apply in
- Resident of Twente and registered with the municipality
- Parents' year's income of not more than € 43.000
- Willingness to work for a company in Twente for at least 3 years after graduation