Applications open: 15 January 2018
Applications closed: 9 March 2018
The online application system and application forms will be available per opening.
This scholarship is only available to outstanding students. The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- Graduates with excellent grades in the 20% of her/his class;
- Is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding;
- Has a history of community involvement;
- Is committed to sustainable energy;
- Is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country.
- You must undertake a Master's level studies in sustainable energy development for at least one full academic year, beginning Autumn 2018;
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the ODA country list;
- Be an outstanding student;
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development.