Deadline for application
31 October 2016
Requirements for application
To be eligible to apply, applicants must
- Be a European Union (EU) citizen and resident within the EU.
- Be enrolled at the University of Twente for the academic year of 2016-2017
- Be studying in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, User Experience or related field.
- Maintain a strong academic record.
- Have a disability.
Applicants will be asked to submit via email and in accessible formats:
- General background information (eg contact information and details about their current and intended universities for the 2016-2017 school year).
- Proof of disability.
- Executive summary of their project proposal in English from 2 to 5 pages.
- Academic transcripts reached so far from your current and prior institutions (if they have earned a prior degree).
- Recommendation and feedback letter from an academic supervisor.
- Applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com with subject line: ‘EDF-Oracle Scholarship’.