1 April 2017
Applicants should be:
- employees within client network of the Dutch development bank
- and professionals from Asia or Africa
In order to apply, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a copy of your passport
- an employer's statement and implementation plan
- a statement of government authority, if applicable. This is required for some African and Asian countries. If you are unsure whether you need one, download the overview below or contact the Netherlands embassy in your country.
- your CV with a photo. Your CV should include details on work experience, time spent abroad (if applicable), including the country/countries you visited and the reason for your time abroad, extracurricular activities, study-related or non-study-related.
- a completed and signed copy of the application form
- a motivation letter (one or two A4 pages): please check the instructions to see what you need to include in this letter
- If you already have an admission letter from a Dutch higher education institution, upload the letter. You are not required to have an admission letter to apply for the scholarship.
Please note: You need to submit the documents in PDF format (each document should not exceed 5 MB) and all documents must be complete and in English. All forms can be downloaded on the programme's website.