Deadline for application
Requirements for application
- You have been admitted to the ATLAS programme (see: application deadlines for applying to University College Twente).
- You display a strong motivation and have outstanding academic results.
- You maintain good academic results throughout the programme and graduate within three academic years.
- You are an asset to the community of the University College Twente in terms of excellence or in terms of diversity within the University College Twente student community.
- You are unable to attend University College Twente without an ASF Scholarship. For Dutch students, this means receiving a maximum additional grant from DUO. International students must prove their financial need with a budgetary proposal, or by sending copies of the salary statements of both parents (or legal guardians) and recent tax returns.
- The ATLAS Scholarship cannot be transferred to another academic year or another academic programme.
- Payments of ASF Scholarship installments will be terminated immediately if the scholarship recipient drops out of the programme; (Partial) reimbursement of awarded funds may be required.
- ASF Scholarship may be stacked; recipients must notify University College Twente of all other additional scholarship obtained.
- ASF Scholarship recipients are encouraged to promote University College Twente, to actively participate in activities with University College Twente sponsors and to contribute to the ATLAS student community.