The PDEng-programme in Robotics focuses on these target groups:
- Talented graduates of a Master of Science in the field of robotics, or a related discipline (national and international), with a special interest in design cases;
- Graduates of a Master of Science in robotics, or related discipline, with several years of experience within the field. Besides, these graduates must have the ambition and talent to accelerate in finding solutions / creating designs for complex robotic issues with a multidisciplinary character.
- Graduates of a Master of Science in Robotics working at your organization, who have the ambition to get-out the most of their career.
The PDEng programme focuses on talented graduates with an interest in designing solutions for complex robot technical problems. This means that not everyone will be allowed and that the selection for this track will be strict.
Candidates will be tested based on these selection criteria:
- CV candidate, with special attention to: results MSc; other diplomas, courses; and years and type of work experience (if applicable)
- Motivation candidate, with special focus on demonstrable affinity with design and multidisciplinary assignments
- Professional skills, such as English language skills, communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork, initiative and self-reflection
- Letter(s) of recommendation senior / graduate professor
The selection will be done by the PDEng-selection committee.
If you are interested in this PDEng track Robotics, read more about how to apply.