If you are you already working for a company and you get the opportunity to develop yourself further, you can also apply for a PDEng position.
The principle of the vocationally oriented doctorate in engineering is that you, the set of courses and the expert coaching will come together with only one thought: ‘the best possible solution for the design problem of your company’. Therefore the composition of the curriculum will be made together with your organisation.
In consultation with your company and the University of Twente, you can create a proposal by your own in the field of Civil Engineering, Energy & Process Technology, Healthcare Logistics, Maintenance or Robotics. After you've ensured permission from your company, you can contact the University at the following email addresses:
- Civil Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy & Process Technology: email@example.com
- Healthcare Logistics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintenance: email@example.com
- Robobotics: firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme director will contact you to discuss the project further.