Admittance to the progarmme is decided by chairholders.
- Programme specific PhD courses, workshops and summer schools. These will be partly followed at the University of Twente, but PhD students will mainly take part in courses offered by national and international PhD networks (such as Beta or LNMB, see appendices).
- Educational tasks such as tuturial classes of approximate size 0.2 fte
- Research visit to internationally renowned institute (2-3 months)
- Academic and deepening courses through Twente Graduate School
- Career development courses through the Centre for Training and Development
Examples of research schools for deepening courses: Beta and Dutch Network on the Mathematics of Operations Research (LNMB). An example of the Industrial Engineering and Operations Research education certificate can be found here.