The PDEng-programme in Maintenance focuses on these target groups:
- Talented graduates of a Master of Science in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Applied Physics or a related specialisation (both national and international) who are interested in designing solutions for complex issues in the field of maintenance engineering;
- Graduates working at an organization who have the ambition to get-out the most of their career. You should hold a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Applied Physics or a related specialization.
The PDEng programme focuses on talented graduates with an interest in designing solutions for complex technological maintenance problems. This means that not everyone will be allowed and that the selection for this track will be strict.
Candidates will be tested based on these selection criteria:
- CV candidate, with special attention to: results MSc; other diplomas, courses; and years and type of work experience (if applicable)
- Motivation candidate, with special focus on demonstrable affinity with design and multidisciplinary assignments
- Professional skills, such as English language skills, communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork, initiative and self-reflection
- Letter(s) of recommendation senior / graduate professor
The selection will be done by the PDEng-selection committee.
If you are interested in this PDEng track Maintenance, read more about how to apply.