The PDEng-programme in Healthcare Logistics focuses on these target groups:
- Talented graduates of a Master of Science in a Beta field, such as Mathematics, Physics, or a related discipline, with a special interest in design cases;
- Graduates of a Master of Science in an engineering programme such as Industrial Engineering (& Management) and Mechanical Engineering, with a special interest in design cases;
- Graduates of a Master of Science in related field (national or international) with several years of experience with logistic optimisation in healthcare organisations. Besides, these graduates must have the ambition and talent to accelerate in finding solutions / creating designs for complex healthcare logistic issues with a multidisciplinary character.
The PDEng programme focuses on talented graduates with an interest in designing solutions for complex healthcare logistic problems. This means that not everyone will be allowed and that the selection for this track will be strict.
Candidates will be tested based on these selection criteria:
- CV candidate, with special attention to: results MSc; other diplomas, courses; and years and type of work experience (if applicable)
- Motivation candidate, with special focus on demonstrable affinity with design and multidisciplinary assignments
- Professional skills, such as English language skills, communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork, initiative and self-reflection
- Operations research skills
- Programming skills
- Letter(s) of recommendation senior / graduate professor
The selection will be done by the PDEng-selection committee.
If you are interested in this PDEng track Healthcare Logistics, read more about how to apply.