Spatial Engineering is a new master’s programme. The Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO) officially accredited the programme on 30 March 2018. The University of Twente is still in the process of having the programme registered in the Central Register of Higher Education (CROHO) and StudieLink. After you have been admitted to Spatial Engineering, we will contact you about registration in Studielink and Osiris.
Please read all instructions noted below before beginning your online application.
- You will first need to create an account and a password to allow you to login. Create account.
- After submission, you will receive an email that will ask you to confirm your account.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
Once the account is created you can make your application for the Master's Spatial Engineering. Good luck with your application!
your personal account page
Please use the message box on your personal account page to contact ITC for messages related to your application.
Step 1: Start by filling out the required details.
Step 2: Be sure you have all necessary documents ready to upload when you start the application process!
- a copy of your degree/diploma (pdf / jpg)
- your course record and other relevant educational records (pdf / jpg)
- your English test results (pdf / jpg)
- a copy of your passport (pdf / jpg) .
Step 3: Submit your application!
Your application will be considered only when we have received all necessary documentary evidence. Please note that a delay in uploading any of the documentation or references means a delay in considering your application. This is because we need to have as much information about you as possible before we can reach a decision.
When your complete application package has been received by ITC's admission office, it will be evaluated by the Spatial Engineering Educational Admission Committee. You will be informed about the outcome by e-mail as soon as possible. The status of your application can be found in your personal profile page in ITC's course application systems. Your provisional letter of acceptance and provisional invoice (depending on the status of your application) can also be found here.
After you have been provisionally accepted we might ask you to send certified photocopies* of your academic documents and your official English test report (if applicable). Information on how to provide these documents will be sent to you via email once you have been accepted.
* A certified photocopy is a hard copy with an official stamp and signature on each page (if applicable also the reverse side) to verify that it is a true photocopy of the original document. This official stamp and signature may be from a notary or your school or university. Photocopies or scans of the documents mentioned above are not legal proof and therefore they cannot be accepted for enrolment. All documents submitted become property of the University of Twente and will not be returned to you.
For information about the admission requirements and the applications and enrollment process, feel free to contact us. We will come back to you as soon as possible.