You will have a great deal of freedom to put together your own individual study programme, selecting courses that range from technical to human science, in line with your own interest. Some of the courses in basic and advanced level. You will put what you have learned into practice in a series of projects.
- Technology courses (minimum four courses worth 20 credits ). E.g. Machine Learning, Image Processing And Computer Vision, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Ubiquitous Computing, Brain Computer Interfaces, VR/AR Technology, Conversational Agents, etc.
- Courses on Contextual understanding (minimum three courses worth 15 credits). E.g. Affective Computing, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Quantitative Analysis Techniques, Multi-Sensory Design, etc.
- Storytelling courses (minimum two courses worth 10 credits ). E.g. Documentary Practice, Theatrical Presentation, Pitch training, Debating, etc.
Furthermore students need to choose at least three skills courses in Research (minimum one course worth 5 credits), Design (minimum one course worth five credits) and Entrepreneurship (minimum one course worth 5 credits).
Additional courses and electives related to the programme (30 credits left, e.g. all courses already mentioned above but not yet followed, Research Topics, Internship).
The Interaction Technology Master's programme will be concluded with a Graduation Project / Final Assignment (30 credits).
Here is a sample of the basic, advanced and elective subjects in store:
HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION AND DESIGN COURSES:
TECHNIQUES TO BUILD (SOCIALLY) INTELLIGENT INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS:
- General Techniques: Introduction to Machine Learning, Advanced Machine Learning, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Advanced Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition.
- Sensing Technology: Affective Computing, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Information Retrieval, Conversational Agents, Brain Computer Interfaces, Trends in Human Robot Interaction Research.
- Advanced courses: Advanced Machine Learning, Advanced Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Research Experiments in Databases and Information Retrieval, all the advanced research projects.
- Advanced Research Projects: Affective Computing, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Information Retrieval, Conversational Agents, Brain Computer Interfaces, Human Robot Interaction.
Find out if this Master's programme is right for you!