You will have a great deal of freedom to put together your own individual study programme, selecting courses that range from technical to human science, in line with your own interest. Some of the courses in basic and advanced level. You will put what you have learned into practice in a series of projects.
- Technology courses (minimum fill worth 20 credits). E.g. Foundations of I-TECH, Basic Machine Learning, Image Processing And Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Multi Agent Systems, Affective Computing, Advanced Machine Learning, Advanced Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, Ubiquitous Computing, Brain Computer Interfaces, VR/AR Technology, Haptics in Robots, Social Robot Design, Modern Robotics, Control Engineering, Engineering System Dynamics, Digital Control Engineering, Foundations of Information Retrieval, Data Science
- Courses on Understanding Humans and Context (minimum fill worth 10 credits). E.g. Foundations of I-TECH, Conversational Agents, Design and Emotion, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Multi-Sensory Design, Philosophy of Technology, Affective Computing
- Research courses (minimum fill worth 10 credits). E.g. Qualitative and Quantitative Research, Trends in Human Robot Interaction Research, Brain Computer Interfaces, Research 'In the Wild', Research Experiments in Databases & Information Retrieval, Empirical Methods for Designers, Concepts, Measures and Methods, Qualitative Analysis Techniques, Quantitative Analysis Techniques, Human Computer Interaction
- Design courses (minimum fill worth 5 credits). E.g. Human Centred Design, Design for Behaviour Change, Designing Interactive Experiences, Multi-Sensory Design, Mastering Tinkering, Create the Future, Design and Emotion, Social Robot Design
- Impact, Innovation & Entrepreneurship (minimum fill worth 5 credits). E.g. Basics of Impact, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Global Strategy and Business Development, Brand Management, Entrepreneurial Finance, Strategic Technology Management & Innovation, Advanced Project in Impact, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Computer Ethics.
- Storytelling courses (minimum fill worth 10 credits). E.g. Documentary Practice, Storytelling through Writing, Storytelling through Oral Presentation, Advanced Storytelling, Art, Mathematics & Technology, Designing Interactive Experiences
Additional courses and electives related to the programme (30 credits left, e.g. all courses already mentioned above but not yet followed, Advanced Projects, Research Topics, Internship, free choice). Advanced Projects: Affective Computing, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Information Retrieval, Conversational Agents, Brain Computer Interfaces, Human Robot Interaction.
The Interaction Technology Master's programme will be concluded with a Graduation Project / Final Assignment (30 credits).
(click to enlarge courses overview)
Find out if this Master's programme is right for you!