You will have a great deal of freedom to put together your own individual study programme, selecting courses that range from technical to human science, in line with your own interests. You will put what you have learned into practice in a series of projects. Here is a sample of the basic, advanced and elective subjects in store:
Human Computer Interaction and Design Courses: Designing Interactive Experiences, User Centered Design of New Media, Human Media Interaction Project, Human Computer Interaction, Trends in Human Robot Interaction Research, Computer Ethics
Techniques to build (Socially) Intelligent Interactive Systems:
- General Techniques : Introduction to Machine Learning, Advanced Machine Learning, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Advanced Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Sensing Technology : Affective Computing, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Information Retrieval, Conversational Agents, Brain Computer Interfaces, Trends in Human Robot Interaction Research
- Advanced courses: Advanced Machine Learning, Advanced Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Research Experiments in Databases and Information Retrieval, All the advanced research projects
- Advanced Research Projects: Affective Computing, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Information Retrieval, Conversational Agents, Brain Computer Interfaces, Human Robot Interaction.
In your second year, you will work towards your graduation, taking extra courses that will give you a deeper understanding of key areas. We also encourage you to broaden your horizons by going on an internship, abroad if possible. However, going on an internship is not mandatory for this programme.
- Optional internship (20 credits)
- Research topics (10 credits)
- Graduation (30 credits)
Find out if this Master's programme is right for you!