Within the requirements of the programme you will have a great deal of freedom to put together your own individual study programme, in line with your own interest. We will regularly challenge you to put what you have learned into practice in a series of projects. Your course list will have to be approved by the programme mentor.
- Technology courses (minimum fill worth 20 EC).
Foundations of I-TECH, Basic Machine Learning, Image Processing And Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Multi Agent Systems, Affective Computing, Ubiquitous Computing, Brain Computer Interfaces, Virtual Reality, Tele-Interaction in Robotics, Social Robot Design, Modern Robotics, Engineering System Dynamics, Digital Control Engineering, Foundations of Information Retrieval, Data Science, Conversational Agents
- Courses on Understanding Humans and Context (minimum fill worth 10 EC).
Foundations of Interaction Technology, Conversational Agents, Design and Emotion, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing, Multi-Sensory Design, Philosophy of Technology, Affective Computing, Brain Computer Interfaces
- Research courses (minimum fill worth 10 EC).
Trends in Human Robot Interaction Research, Research Experiments in Databases & Information Retrieval, Empirical Methods for Designers, Concepts, Measures and Methods, Human Computer Interaction
- Design courses (minimum fill worth 5 EC).
Human Centred Design, Design for Behaviourial Change, Designing Interactive Experiences, Multi-Sensory Design, Mastering Tinkering, Create the Future, Design and Emotion, Social Robot Design
- Impact, Innovation & Entrepreneurship (minimum fill worth 5 EC).
Basics of Impact, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Global Strategy and Business Development, Brand Management, Entrepreneurial Finance, Strategic Technology Management & Innovation, Advanced Project in Impact, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Computer Ethics
- Storytelling courses (minimum fill worth 5 EC).
Documentary Practice, Storytelling through Oral Presentation, Storytelling through Sound, Art, Mathematics & Technology, Designing Interactive Experiences
- Additional courses and electives related to the programme (20 EC left, e.g. all courses already mentioned above but not yet followed, Advanced Courses as listed hereafter, Internship, free choice) Adv Affective Computing, Adv Natural Language Processing, Adv Speech Processing, Adv Information Retrieval, Adv Conversational Agents, Adv Brain Computer Interfaces, Adv Human Robot Interaction, Advanced Machine Learning, Advanced Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition
The Interaction Technology Master's will be concluded with Research Topics (10 credits) and Graduation Project/Final Assignment (30 credits).
(click to enlarge courses overview)
Find out if this master's is right for you!