Human Media Interaction will challenge you to create intelligent interactive systems, that automatically respond to a user’s emotions and social cues, and that make appropriate decisions on what action to take. This University of Twente MSc programme is for anyone interested in touch interaction, brain interfaces, robotics, and speech and emotion recognition. These are all high-tech areas that can improve the interaction between people and technology.
Studying Human Media Interaction at the University of Twente will offer you many benefits, such as:
- Combining computer science, electrical engineering, interaction technology, user-oriented design methodologies and psychology;
- Small groups and personal guidance;
- International (English-taught) and project-based education;
- Strong alliances with world-renowned research institutes;
- Access to our CTIT Research Institute for Telecommunication and Information Technology
- Possibility of obtaining a double degree (EIT Digital Human Computer Interaction Design);
- Excellent career prospects.