Master's degree programme
ITC offers seven specializations in the 18-month (118 credits) Master's degree (MSc) programme Geo-information Science and Earth Observation:
- Applied Earth Sciences - Geological Remote Sensing
"Exploring Earth's resources to secure our future"
- Applied Earth Sciences - Natural Hazards, Risk and Engineering
"Managing disaster risk with spatial information"
"State-of-the-art collection, analysis, presentation and use of GEO-spatial data"
- Land Administration
"A critical success factor in economic growth, food security, nature conservation and poverty reduction"
- Natural Resources Management (Forestry - Agriculture - Environment)
"Sustainable management of Earth's resources is everyone's concern"
- Urban Planning and Management
"Understanding urban processes and contributing to sustainable urban development"
- Water Resources and Environmental Management
"Improving water management through spatial information on water resources"