Our eligibility check is designed to assist you as a student holding a non-Dutch diploma. It gives you an indication of your eligibility, i.e. your chances of being admitted to the master's programme Embedded Systems. The e-check takes about five minutes to complete. The outcome of the eligibility check is a personal advice to you. Please note that this is not the official admission procedure and that no rights can be derived from the outcome of the eligibility check.
Note: Students taking part in a double degree programme with Peking University should proceed with their application, regardless of the outcome of the eligibility check.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telematics/Telecommunication or an equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of the following topics: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
» Required information to prove the fulfillment of the requirement:
- Copy of diploma
- Transcript of records
- CGPA of at least 75% of the maximum score, or your country's equivalent
- High grades for relevant courses
- Course descriptions
- English summary of thesis (BSc or MSc)
- Sufficient mastery of the English language.
» Required information to prove the fulfilment of the requirement:
- Academic IELTS, overall band score of at least 6.5, or
- TOEFL, internet based (TOEFL-iBT) of at least 90, or
- Cambridge CAE-C (CPE)
- In addition, Chinese nationals need a Nuffic certificate
- Letter of Motivation (max 2 pages)
- Resume (Europass)