In order to be admitted to this programme, you must have a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institute in a related field such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Technology & Management
You also have to have good grades and be proficient in English at a level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (comparable to the level of Dutch pre-university ‘vwo’). If you have a Bachelor's degree from a Dutch university of applied sciences (HBO) in a subject relevant to this Master’s programme, you will be admitted following successful completion of a standard pre-Master’s programme at one of the 4TU universities.
In order to help you find the information specific to your situation, please follow one of the links below. This Master’s degree programme distinguishes students into:
- Students from outside the Netherlands with a Bachelor’s degree
- Students with a Dutch Bachelor's degree of a University of Applied Sciences (HBO)
- Students with a University of Twente Bachelor's degree
- Students with a Dutch degree of a (Research) University
- Students with a degree "Militaire Systemen en Technologie" (NLDA, Faculty of Military Science)
Find out more about the tuition fees and costs of living.