The Advisory Board supports our plans in general and very much welcomes graduates who:
- have excellent technical knowledge and skills (Über technologist)
- are able to translate his/her knowledge into the language of another domain (Speaks a second language)
The 3TU.CybSec master specialization is supported by an advisory board made up of senior leaders from industry and government:
- Maarten Hoeve, Manager technical team, European Network for Cyber Security.
- Floor Jansen, Strategic advisor, High Tech Crime Unit, National Police.
- Ronald Prins, CTO, Fox-IT.
- Paul Samwel, Lead security architect, Rabobank.
- Eelco Stofbergen, Head of the expertise and advisory department, National Cyber Security Centre.
- Pim Takkenberg, Director cyber security, North wave Group.
- Annemarie Zielstra, Director cyber security & resilience, TNO.
- Marko van Zwam, Partner cyber security, Deloitte.