The marketing landscape has changed drastically in the last few decades, with the rise of the Internet, smartphones, social and digital media, and big data all destabilizing the more traditional means of advertising. These new possibilities offer unprecedented potential for market exposure. Yet there are also growing concerns about privacy risks, ethical questions, and a potential decline of social media through over-saturation.
This specialization will help you to answer some of the puzzling, yet exciting, questions that emerge in this domain. You will gain a clear understanding of one of the most important aspects of modern-day communication. In collaboration with students enrolled in our Master’s programme Business Administration, you will learn to explain, predict, and influence consumer behaviour, gaining expertise in digital marketing strategies, social media, and big data. At the end of this track, you will possess skills that every 21st century organization requires.
- Advertising and Consumer Psychology- 201800101
- Game Studies in Social Scineces - 201900083
- Trust and Risk - 201800098
- Advanced Topics in Digital Marketing - 201500080
- Deception and persuasion in a digital society - 201900084
- Reputation Management - 192403650
- Advertising and Consumer Psychology - 201800101
Note: The range of specialization courses and the block in which the courses are offered may vary from one academic year to the next. No rights may be derived from the information.