The programme gives all its students a solid foundation on which to build by providing core courses in ICT management, e-commerce, strategy and business process integration. These are mandatory for all students. You will also select one of the three specializations: Enterprise Architecture, IT Management & Innovation and Business Analytics. These also include a number of required courses, listed below along with the core courses.
Core courses First year
- Business Process Integration lab
- Enterprise Architecture
- Design Science Methodology
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work
- Business Case Development for IT-projects
specific courses for specializations first year
- Service-oriented Architecture with Web Services
- Information Services
- Foundations of Information Systems
- Architecture of Information Systems
IT Management & Innovation
In your second year, you will complete your schedule by taking six elective or required courses in the first semester. In the second semester you will work on your final Business Information Technology project.