1. The semesters at UT and University of L’Aquila have different start and ending dates. Will this cause problems for my exams?
The academic calendars of the UT and the University of L’Aquila differ somewhat. Therefore, the semesters might show some overlap. However, individual arrangements regarding the exams can be made to resolve this.
2. I study a different Business Administration master track, can I opt for the double degree programme as well?
Yes, students of all specializations in the UT master's programme Business Administration are eligible for the double degree. Yet students are advised to choose the Human Resource Management (HRM) specialization. As the HRM track is closely linked to the courses provided at the University of L’Aquila, these students are given priority in the selection procedure. At the same time, their study achievement and motivation need to be approved by the coordinator.
3. I am a master student and I would like to study at University of L’Aquila for one semester, is this possible?
Yes, it is possible to go as an Erasmus student. However, you should discuss this individually with your study advisor.
4. Where can I find more information about the courses in the double degree programme?
5. I am an international applicant and would like to apply for the double degree, how do I apply?
Please make sure you are eligible to the MSc Business Administration programme. Once you are admitted and enrolled, please contact prof. Tanya Bondarouk (Coordinator HRM) or email@example.com (Coordinator internationalization, BMS)
6. Can I start the master programme in September as well as in February?
For UT students, this programme is most suitable for those who enroll at the University of Twente in February.
If you have any other questions, please contact the double degree coordinator, prof. Tanya Bondarouk: firstname.lastname@example.org