Find out which master's you wish to follow after obtaining your HBO diploma or bachelor's degree.
You can choose from Dutch-language and English-language master's. By teaching you in English, we prepare you for an increasingly international society and improve your chances of career opportunities worldwide.
- Applied MathematicsAs an applied mathematician, you occupy a key position in the scientific world. Through mathematical models, you grasp the essence of a problem and see links between seemingly unrelated phenomena.
- Applied PhysicsApply yourself to one of the oldest fields of science: physics. Gain fundamental insights into your own research field while honing your research skills.
- Biomedical EngineeringBiomedical Engineering is about the design and development of healthcare technology to improve lives: from rehabilitation robots and artificial organs, to imaging techniques and prosthetics.
- Business AdministrationIn today’s evolving world it makes no sense to do business as usual. This Master’s turns you into an innovative, entrepreneurial business leader who prepares businesses for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Business Information TechnologyThe Master’s in Business Information Technology makes you an expert in IT-based business innovation, with the skills to devise new services and radically improve the way businesses work.
- Chemical Science & EngineeringChemical Engineering encompasses the fields of chemistry, materials science and process engineering. Chemical engineers are also well versed in areas such as fluid dynamics and thermodynamics.
- Civil Engineering & ManagementIf you are eager to focus on both the technical and non-technical aspects of civil engineering projects and systems, then the Master’s in Civil Engineering and Management is the programme for you.
- Communication ScienceThis one-year, English-taught Master’s degree will make become a highly valued communication specialist, equipped to help people and organizations navigate technological advances and societal shifts.
- Computer ScienceComputer Science is omnipresent in modern society. Latest hardware and software developments are crucial in domains such as social media, security, health, energy, ICT systems, finance and telecom.
- Construction Management & EngineeringComplex, innovative and multidisciplinary projects in a dynamic environment require a new breed of engineers who are able to expertly combine engineering knowledge with management skills.
- Educational Science & TechnologyAre you fascinated by learning, but not necessarily dreaming of becoming a teacher? Engage in educational breakthroughs in schools and/or organisations as a researcher, designer or consultant.
- Electrical EngineeringThis master's challenges you to develop new methods and technologies for high-tech electronics-based systems in nanotechnology, robotics, electronics, telecommunication or biomedical systems.
- Embedded SystemsThis master’s focuses on the design of embedded systems: the hardware and software that control a device, process or system, e.g. smart phones, pacemakers, chip sets or navigation systems.
- Environmental & Energy ManagementThe one-year, English-taught Environmental & Energy Management Master’s will equip you to lead, manage and govern socio-technological change processes related to energy, water and the environment.
- European StudiesManaging Europe is a complex challenge. The Master’s in European Studies gives you the expertise to operate in this fascinating environment where various levels of government come together.
- Geo-information Science and Earth ObservationThis programme takes an application-oriented approach to collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing spatial data. Graduates are at the forefront of one of today’s fastest growing industries.
- Geo-information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modelling and ManagementGEM is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of four higher education institutions.
- Health SciencesThe programme focusses on the use of technology and innovation for improving healthcare.
- Industrial Design EngineeringCombine design and engineering in creating innovative products that enrich people’s lives. During this two-year Master’s, you learn to optimise both products and the development processes involved.
- Industrial Engineering & ManagementBecome a creative, multidisciplinary manager with both technological know-how and engineering and management skills and optimise processes and solve problems in complex, globally active organisations.
- Interaction TechnologyInteraction Technology combines principles from electrical engineering and IT with the analysis of human behaviour and storytelling.
- Mechanical EngineeringMechanical engineers focus on the design, analyses and maintenance of machinery, structures and products. The Master’s programme in Mechanical Engineering zooms in on one of these disciplines.
- NanotechnologyThe two-year MSc programme in Nanotechnology focuses on the design, creation and study of functional materials, structures, devices and systems by directly controlling matter on the nanometre scale.
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & SocietyPhilosophy of Science, Technology and Society is the premier Master's programme for learning how to critically analyse and assess the impact of scientific and technological developments on society.
- PsychologyWhat makes people act the way they do? And how can we use psychological expertise to solve real-life problems? You will tackle these questions and more in the Master’s programme in Psychology.
- Public AdministrationIn this one-year, English-taught Master’s, you will combine public administration with 21st-century skills and cross-disciplinary, technology-oriented research in a societal domain you care about.
- Science Education and CommunicationDuring this two-year, Dutch-taught Master’s programme you learn to creatively use your passion for mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science or design to help students, schools and society.
- Spatial EngineeringThe Master’s programme Spatial Engineering prepares you to address major multi-level spatial problems with a combination of technical and socio-economic knowledge.
- Sustainable Energy TechnologyThe Master’s programme in Sustainable Energy Technology (SET) enables you to become an engineer with in-depth knowledge on renewable energy technologies.
- Systems & ControlThis two-year master’s programme teaches you how to control the behaviour of dynamic phenomena and systems in interaction with their environment.
- Technical MedicineWe educate a new kind of technical-medical professional who improves patient safety, diagnosis, and treatment through the innovative use of medical technology in direct patient care.
- Transdisciplinary Master-Insert: Shaping Responsible FuturesAre you an engaged UT master student? Would you like to learn how to shape desirable futures for others and with others?
Are you looking for new ways to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- Water TechnologySolving global water problems requires a multidisciplinary approach of knowledge and skills. That is why the Wetsus Insitute and three Dutch universities offer a joint degree in Water Technology.
After reading the brochures, what questions do you have? Ask them, via Skype, to a student of that master's!