First come, first served
Please note that accommodation is allocated on first come, first served basis. Therefore, we recommend you to apply as soon as possible for accommodation once you meet the eligibility criteria.
When you sign a rental contract, you are bound to the terms of the contract, and you agree with the rights and obligations that are stated in the contract. Early departure from the room does not dismiss you from the payment obligations for the entire period as stated in the contract.
Terms & conditions
- Because of limited availability, you must be (provisionally) accepted to an English taught UT study programme in order to be eligible for furnished housing mediated by International Office.
- International Office can only mediate in finding accommodation for the period that you applied for. Therefore, please make sure that you provide International Office with the correct period you require accommodation for.
- The minimum rental period for accommodation mediated by International Office is one month.
- The maximum rental period for accommodation mediated by International office is one year (regardless of the type of accommodation or location). Please note: It is not possible to sign a new contract once your contract expires, regardless of the rental period you agreed upon (minimum 1 month, maximum 1 year).
- The starting date of a contract is always on the first or 16th of the month.
- The ending date is always on the 15th or last day of the month.
- The ending date of a contract is fixed, and termination of the contract before this date is not possible.