On January 31st 2017 we are holding a webinar directly from our campus so you can tune in live at 18:00-20:00 CET to hear from teachers and students alike. They will share what the UCT is, what ATLAS is about, what it means to design your own program, and so much more!
From the Teachers and Students they will be discussing:
- Content of ATLAS (learning lines, domains, projects, electives)
- After the bachelor
- Admission requirements
- Diversity of students, how it is to work within a group
- The way we teach (collaborative, projects, work forms)
- In depth about the content & what to expect from the program
- How do students experience the program & UCT
- Short introduction to the campus of UTwente
- How is it to live on campus
- What does a typical week looks like
There will plenty of time for you to ask your question during the Webinar via live chat. If you have any questions before or after the webinar contact us at: email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you at the Webinar!