The University of Twente and University College Twente are here to support you. Every student in UCT will get an academic advisor appointed. This mentor, one of the teachers in UCT, will guide and direct you each year. Whether it be your PDP, electives, master's programme, or anything else study-related. Your mentor is here to help you along the way. 

Questions about academic advising?
Academic Advising University College Twente

Counceling services at the University of Twente

Personally and emotionally if you feel that you need someone more to talk to the University offers a wide range of help. The Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling (SACC) is also here to offer you help and assistance where you need it.   

More information on counseling 
Go to the SACC website
Chat offline (info)
To use this this functionality you first need to:
Accept cookies