The Public Governance Across Borders specialization consists of a number of different modules.
In the first year, these are the modules you can expect:
- Programme Introduction: “Public Governance” (5 EC)
- European Institutions (7 EC, including excursion)
- Political Theory or The Political System of Germany (6 EC)
- Standard and reading courses (10 EC)
- Methods (4 EC)
- Statistics (6 EC)
- Dutch-German studies / politics and Economics (10 EC) OR European Public Law & Constitutional Law (10 EC)
- Comparative Politics (6 EC)
- International relations (6 EC)
The modules in the second and third years of the joint degree Public Governance Across Borders are the same as those in our regular European Public Administration programme.
Would you like to find out more or read about admission criteria? You can find more details on the website of the University of Münster, as this university takes care of all initial enrolments.