are you a prospective, international student who doesn't meet the admission requirements? a foundation year is a possibility!
The University of Twente offers you the opportunity to take a foundation year after which you will be admissible to our English-taught Bachelor's programmes. The one-year programme combines academic study, English language training and study skills to prepare you for degree-level study.
You will be able to follow a foundation year under the following conditions:
- You want to enter an English taught undergraduate programme at the University of Twente
- You are not eligible to enter the programme directly
- You hold or will hold a high school diploma with good grades
- You hold or will hold an English language certificate with an IELTS score of 5.0 minimally (or equivalent other tests)
- You are 16 years old or above
Visit our official Foundation year partner to read more about your possibilities and the next steps!