- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishThis one-of-a-kind, multidisciplinary, English-taught programme integrates social and technical perspectives in a new approach that educates tomorrow’s engineers at Honours level.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishThis uniquely multidisciplinary Bachelor’s will prepare you for an exciting career as researcher, consultant, engineer or entrepreneur in almost any area of science and tech.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishGet theoretically and practically equipped to bring mathematical clarity to complex societal challenges in mobility, technology, banking, healthcare or the environment domain.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeDutchThis Dutch-taught Bachelor’s will equip you to develop fundamental knowledge of physics, converting it into working technologies that impact society.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeDutchBiomedical Technology is an engineering programme in which you get to design and develop a new healthcare technology. Think rehabilitation robots, artificial organs, medical scans, and prostheses.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishThis three-year English-taught Bachelor’s will give you both the business and the IT expertise you need to help companies perform better and more sustainably in our rapidly digitalising society.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishBecome an expert in understanding, designing and developing new, sustainable processes, materials and solutions, using chemistry as your starting point.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishThis three-year English-taught Bachelor’s degree will equip you with both the technical and the non-technical expertise you need to design, construct and manage complex civil engineering challenges.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishLearn about new technologies and how they relate to communication. You will discover how to influence behaviour and experience through multisensory design in today's fast-changing world.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishHow can you use cutting-edge technology to create user interaction and contribute to a better future for people and society? This Bachelor's will equip you to design and build innovative solutions.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishBecome equipped to help shape tomorrow's world by coming up with high-tech, breakthrough solutions to practical problems that are faster, more accurate and more sustainable.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeDutchDo you want to contribute to improvements and renewal in the healthcare sector? Throughout this Bachelor's you will learn to look at healthcare from different perspectives.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishThis three-year English-taught Bachelor’s will equip you to combine creativity with technology and engineering to design or improve products that benefit people, industry and society.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishBecome a creative, multidisciplinary manager who can combine technological know-how with engineering and management skills.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishBecome an academically educated, globally-oriented junior-level management professional who is equipped to navigate today's globalised and ever-changing business world or pursue a master's degree.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishThis English-taught programme will equip you to couple leadership, public management and policy with the forces of technology, becoming a (re-)designer of tomorrow’s tech-based society.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishFrom hinges for a robotic hand to a roller coaster... you will soon be that inventive engineer who invents, designs and improves all kinds of appliances, machines, constructions and processes.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishBecome an ‘intervention engineer’ skilled in combining in-depth psychological insight and technological expertise with 21st-century problem-solving.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeEnglishBe an expert in computer science, electrical engineering and business information technology. As a computer scientist and engineer, you can take on challenges in areas as environment and healthcare.
- BSc3 yearsFull-timeDutchAs a technical physician you are the linking pin between medicine and technology. You will learn to apply existing technology in innovative ways in order to optimise diagnostics and treatment methods.
There are no results found with this criteria