You are invited to apply for the support by the TechMed Living Lab team if:
- you have a concrete challenge on which the Living Lab partners can provide support
- you are in the lead for the development of the innovation and is willing to invest -in kind- in the innovation
- your innovation (product of process) scores a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 4 or higher
- in case of a product, a prototype of the medical innovation is available
What do we need from you?
Completed application form including:
- a summary introducing the innovation (max 300 words)
- the current challenge in the development of your innovation related to its Technology Readiness Level (TRL) (max 200 words)
- a short description of how the TechMed Living Lab can support this innovation to bring it 1 TRL further (max 300 words, please link to the expertise of the partners offered in the Living Lab. For and overview see the Partners Checklists.)
- completed TechMed Canvas
Cases can be submitted throughout the year and will be evaluated four times a year. All new information provided will be treated confidentially by members of the TechMed Living Lab team.