The aim of the course is to develop participants’ skills in using data science methods and techniques in an end-to-end project. During three days participants will gain experience with various aspects of data science methods, from data engineering, exploratory data analysis, machine learning, neural networks and NLP. We include also a panel discussion set-up encouraging ample debates on the ethics of AI, model explainability, data fairness and bias in data science.
- Apply dimension reduction techniques
- Explain topic modelling techniques in natural language processing
- Describe and apply outliers handling best practices
- Describe and implement tools to address class imbalance issues
- Perform basic EDA and data visualisation
- Employ strategies for dealing with missing data
- Explain the differences between supervised and unsupervised models
- Develop an ML model for predictions (dimensionality reduction, training, testing, validation)
- Evaluate ML models
- Explain the difference between AGI and ANI
- Describe the basic mechanisms behind neutral network
3-day course package:
- Course participation and course material
- Overnight stay at the UPark Hotel on the University of Twente campus
- 2x Buffet-style breakfast
- 3x Buffet-style lunch
- 2 x 3-course dinner or dinner buffet & 2 dinner drinks
- Unlimited tea, coffee, water and soft drinks
- Free use of fast and secure Wi-Fi
- Free use of power banks for mobile phones
- Free parking
Personal expenses like travel costs (plane ticket, train ticket, etc.), travel and health insurance and other expenses are not included in the fee. For more details check our terms and conditions.
If you need more information regarding this course, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.