Shaping authentic leadership and professional growth using more than knowledge and capabilities.
Whatever way you look at leadership or entrepreneurship, one can not escape from the reality of the embodiment in people, the importance of human beings. Entrepreneurship is acted out by people, leadership happens between people. People as meaning givers, people as instruments, people as agents… Knowing oneself in relation to desired outcomes increases likelihood of success.
The focus in this course lays on the person of the entrepreneur/leader in his/her context zooming in on aspects of personality, (behavioral) competencies and capability (perspective on the world). Theories on leadership and entrepreneurship are supported with frames of (self)-assessment.
- Integration of insights and application of concepts/models into real life challenges in a context of entrepreneurship and/or leadership.
- Knowledge of relevant theories and models in the field of (entrepreneurial) leadership.
- A personal SWOT-analysis in relationship to entrepreneurial leadership.
- A personal action plan to build on strengths, compensate weaknesses, bridge missing elements (taking into account work environment and desired roles).
Did you know this summer course in combination with the course "Effective Negotiators" (the Mix&Match combo) could kick off of your journey towards your Entrepreneurial MBA degree? This English programme is a collaboration between the University of Twente and Flanders Business School, connected to KU Leuven in Antwerpen.
You can enroll for this executive MBA degree through the University of Twente. We offer you four masterclasses and this summer course as a preparation for the other courses at the Flanders Business School. When completing these sessions you have already achieved 40% of the total study load!
2-day course package:
- Course participation and course material
- Overnight stay at the UPark Hotel on the University of Twente campus
- 1x Buffet-style breakfast
- 2x Buffet-style lunch
- 1x 3-course dinner or dinner buffet & 2 dinner drinks
- Unlimited tea, coffee, water and soft drinks
- Free use of fast and secure Wi-Fi
- Free use of power banks for mobile phones
- Free parking
Personal expenses like travel costs (plane ticket, train ticket, etc.), travel and health insurance and other expenses are not included in the fee. For more details check our terms and conditions.
If you need more information regarding this course, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org